10/30/2018

End of this side in sight!!

 The end of this side  is in sight now.  All the blues and lavenders are on.  I am really happy with the final colors.  It never looks quite true on a monitor but they are muted as I wanted.  It is ready for the white accents and beads and buttons..












But before that can happen it will have a good long stretch and blocking on a cork board.  I urge stitchers not to skip this step.  It makes such a difference in the final piece.







We have had one of the most spectacular falls that I can ever remember.  The weather was warm right until just this week and the colors have been breathtaking.  We deserved it because we were robbed of the best part of the summer by wild fires smoke.  It was so bad that most outdoor activity

was cancelled.

2 comments:

justanitzybitcrazy said...

WOW!! What a difference all the flowers make .... gorgeous!! and more eye candy to come, too. Love that you are able to finish this piece, Gerry.

My fav time of the year is fall ... love the autumn colors. We too had a very smoky summer with all the forest fires burning around us. Worst summer ever I'd have to say.

Hope you have a lovely day, Hugs

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I love all those wonderful flowers. I think it looks done with each step you add and then you include something else and I understand why you did. Looking forward to seeing the finished design!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts