I cropped them so the girls were about the same size, discarded the two lower right because they didn't fit.... Than I entered them individually into Picasa. After I made them all sepia and I used the color temperature bar to get them as close as possible to the same shade of sepia. Here is what I ended up with.
When you see the before and after below you can see it was well worth the time it took to do the editing. Not hard but time consuming with this many photos... If I can find a replacement I will discard the lower right photo...not my favorite as it has a kinda greenish tinge I could not get rid of entirely... I just love the photos tho....aren't just sweet as well as saucy!!!!