9/29/2018

Hard to believe it came together so well....

It is hard for even me to grasp that in August the blocks in this project had been abandoned for years in a basket in a closet (meant to be used on a jacket) and the beaded pieces had been abandoned in a box under the bed for years.(meant to be used for a mantle display about "Bird Fair".  I'm in the final stages of assembling the pages and here's a close up look at them.






The combined  projects are now a commemorative piece about the "Bird Fair" that the Dept. of Wildlife held one weekend each spring in our garden and drew huge crowds.  I just need to do the narrative to add to the pages.  It's all in a scrapbook so it will not take too long to edit and condense but I want to wait until I get new cartridges for my printer before I print them..I  will use the same technique I used for the narrative in the sheep book.

5 comments:

Shirlee Fassell said...

Not hard to believe at all it’s coming out great!

Marci said...

Another beautiful project.

NickiLee said...

So happy that your muse came back and you finished this beauty up!
Hugs
Nicki Lee

Wilma said...

This will once again become a wonderful fabric book from your hands! I so much loved seeing your other fabric books in KC some years ago! I especially love the beaded pheasant in this one….

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I'm so glad you decided to make a book from these, and I really like the crazy pieced background for the birds....just enough to show off the birds.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts