9/11/2018

I really can't believe it!!

Near the end of August I posted about this series of beaded birds I started in 2009 and abandoned to a box under the bed... there were these four and two more partially finished and one  unfinished.




If I hadn't broken my arm they would have gone into eternity unfinished,  But since these small pieces were the only thing I could handle with my cast arm... I decided to try to  finish the unfinished two and assemble them..  and I did.... not as neatly beaded  as those  before but I finished.






I still had three weeks to go with the cast so I started on the unfinished robin piece....

I colored the cloth background so any little gaps in the beading are not so noticeable and there a lot of gappies.....





This is how far I have gotten working in small areas for very short periods of time..  Since I have still another week left before the cast comes off, I will be close enough to being done that I will keep going.



3 comments:

Shirlee Fassell said...

Wonderful so glad you found a creative outlet! They look great!

justanitzybitcrazy said...

Your beading is spectacular!! Love all the birds. Nice you have found something to occupy your healing time. Take care :)

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I'm so glad you decided to start the robins too - I think that one is my favourite....those little hungry mouths are beyond cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts