9/20/2018

Why did I get discouraged again?

While I waited for it to warm up enough to go out and finish painting the chairs in the barn I decided to start cutting and sewing the brocade for pages for the beaded bird book  and I couldn't stop.... I totally love how they are coming together.
 
 
I was short two RR blocks and so the cover and the last page are just beaded bird on brocade alone and looked a little lost so I went looking for some green lace leaves and will add some ribbon roses as well. 

The combination of the fancy fabrics, brocade and the  beads is just lush.
I also found some  fancy gimp in the boho bins that will add another layer of embellishment as well.
When I was looking for the green lace leaves I pulled out the spider bag and thought it was prettier than I remembered and why was it I got discouraged and quit..????
 
 
 
Oh yes, now I remember.... it was trying to embroider the black cat with black thread on black felt... By the time I finish the beaded bird book I will be ready to tackle the black cat problem again...


2 comments:

justanitzybitcrazy said...

Oh how wonderful to get some ufo's completed. The beaded birds are looking awesome . I was wondering about your cat bag and whether you had finished it.
PS: love that green leaf lace too!!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I liked the beaded birds as they were but now you've elevated them to a whole new level. The brocade is absolutely perfect!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts