5/13/2010

Progress on RR travel blocks....

I did get a lot done on Lisa's spring encrusted block between planes and enroute... The next step are more daisies and lots and lots of bees.


The last bee skep I made I used gold cording and on this one I used gold elastic cord which I really liked much better... Keep that in mind if you consider doing a skep...

I'll do the bees on the flight home... I have lots of beading left to do but will wait to get home to do that.... She has one bunny and there will be one more....

Since I've been here I've made progress on the hummers for Diane's block... The wings and tails are just one color so that will be a good traveling piece at this point....

1 comment:

Susan Elliott said...

You stitch the best bunnies...and I love your hummers...hmmm...not sure that sounds right *wink

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts