5/10/2010

Alaska

I made it to my son's in Alaska on 3 planes and a long drive. All went well except for my seat mate on the Seattle/Anchorage part... He had missed his first flight because security found brass knuckles in his luggage... He talked and drank non-stop and kept scratching and adjusting his private parts... The flight was full or I would have asked for another seat..

Barely got here and got an e-mail from DH who is minding my babies....all the sheep had gotten out. Molly and Morris ran away and came home all muddy, Molly got into the chicken food and I missed a kodak moment... Morris lifted his leg to pee for the first time.... I still have the rest of the week to go...

3 comments:

Juli said...

Oh dear! I think I would have lost my mind on the plane ride. Glad you arrived safely though!

Susan Elliott said...

It's nice to know that you're needed! What a hoot! Have a great time now that you've gotten away from Private Itch...

Cathy said...

Had a good belly laugh about the sheep and the dogs.... poor Ron! ;-) He'll be so glad to see you return. Hopefully no more disgusting seat-mates on the travels home. Enjoy yourself and your son & family. Are you working on fish photos this year? Hugs, Cathy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts