3/01/2019

Slowly but surely and update on dog

Slowly but surely I finding myself falling into familiar patterns of the past ...and it is like putting on a warm comfy old sweater. . The last hurdle is my energy level which will come in time...  All the good intentions I have when I rise in the morning have yet to meet fruition but getting closer.

DH did ask the neighbor if the dog was his and neighbor said he got her to keep the coyotes away..  It is a gentle and friendly dog (unlike the neighbor).  Almost every morning DH walks the one half mile to the main road to get the paper and give Morris some exercise.  First the big dog hesitantly followed along and pretty soon when DH started out he could see her waiting down the road for them....so the daily routine began.  Then one day DH had an appointment and didn't walk... but later that morning she showed up in our yard looking for DH and Morris...
   She is outside all the time "on duty" and the weather is brutal now... We are really getting attached to her and will keep a close watch for any sign of abuse.

 

6 comments:

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Thank you for watching over your neighbor dog, Gerri. I would be tempted to give her a warm, sheltered place to sleep outside, as it appears she's got a hefty winter coat already.

I haven't been around for a while, although I do post every day on my own blog. I'm going to sort back through your previous posts to see what else has been going on in your life.

Blessings,
Donna

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Glad you are feeling better and getting back into your routine. Dogs are such friends and it's hard to watch a dog want company and attention and not get it from the owner. It's also amazing how easy it is for them to fall into a routine.
xx, Carol

Momma Bear said...

looks like you may have a "new" dog, soon. I am familiar with this type of "adoption by animal" it's how I've acquired nearly all of my cats over the years.

gocrazywithme said...

What a great looking dog. She's obviously wanting human companionship and not getting it at home. I'm glad you and Ron are taking an interest in her.

cq4lefleur said...

She is so beautiful. Glad she is coming to visit. Maybe he will just forget who she belongs to and be your new love. Hope you are gaining back your energy. Can you do yoga now? Miss you.





Magpie's Mumblings said...

She's a beauty! I so hope she won't be abused - nobody should be able to do bad things to an animal.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts