3/16/2019

Keyboard,scanner and computer all working.

It took forever but I have everything working and I can finally start dealing with the backlog of buttons that need to be uploaded to Etsy.... of course there will be lots of birds.......some new and some of my favorites.

Some suggestion from blog readers included Raggedy Ann and Andy and a panda.  I did both for valentine's day and then couldn't upload them.  They will go up this coming week.









And another challenge came as an email wanting to know if I could get a cat, a mouse and some cheese on a 1 1/4" button and I did it...


1 comment:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Such wonderful buttons Gerry - the robin 'series' is very fitting for spring and the cat/mouse/cheese made me smile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts