1/23/2014

Washing, Ironing and Thinking!

My hankies are laundered and need to be ironed and I laid out my table cover to get my brain working... I do like the floral focus off center and since I'm in the bird mode I can even see more bluebirds on this piece... 

My new computer arrived and it has Windows 8 which is very fast but unfortunately most of my software is not compatible with it and most is not even sold any more.  I'm thinking that I will have to keep the old computer going just to use that software.  Also the text on Win8 is so much smaller that it is very difficult to read..  It is a mixed bag...  I'm still trying to figure out where everything is.... 
 

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

I just love the shape of the linen piece your are going to use - I don't think I've ever seen one like it. When my computer crashed last year I had to get Windows 8 on my new one. I have gradually learned to use the very few features that I need to accomplish what I want and I haven't even tried to learn the rest. I'd rather be stitching. Surprisingly though, my old Paint Shop Pro does work on the new one. I don't know how to use that much either other than for cropping and resizing photos and maybe enhancing the odd bit but I'd rather be stitching than learning stuff on a computer. And yes, the font is much smaller although CTRL+ does work to make it bigger if I need it.

margaret said...

the hankies are very pretty. I have heard lots of moans re windows 8 not being as good as 7. I got 7 and found lots of my software did not adapt, mind you my previous one was windows 98.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts