1/29/2014

Upcoming Fan RR

Several years ago we had peacock as a guest for several weeks...  He had escaped from a nearby farm and the owner tried everything to entice it to come home... which it finally did.  But I enjoyed him immensely while he was with us.  Here he is by the door into the barn shop.  He was either here or by the slider on the house....admiring himself with his reflection....and what a strut... At night he roosted in the apple tree by the bedroom window.

I started a peacock block which had problems and went into the UFO basket... But I want to see if I can salvage it and combine it somehow with the fans from this upcoming RR.  You can see some thoughts on modifying it on Block Talk With Gerry.





I'm choosing traditional peacock colors to use in my RR fans.

1 comment:

margaret said...

such a handsome fellow, did he not bother you with his noise, I was amazed when I heard what a racket they can make!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts