3/07/2010

Rita's encrusted RR block

Now I get to the best part...the bunny!!! It will be in a thicket of sorts and I want to try doing leaves two ways I haven't done before.. The raised-leaf stitch on Kerry's site and the feather-stitch leaf on Janet's site.
I did add little crystal beads to the raindrops which helped a lot... and, now that I see it on the computer, I will probably add more beads and stitches to "ground" the daisies on the lower left... And I want to do one of Janet's bluebird with bullions by the lettering. And a little extra surprise or two......
My goal is to get it in the mail to Ritva in Finland by Thursday... I just might make it since I have lots of time sitting in waiting room at doctor's this week. Yuk!

2 comments:

Tracey Leeder said...

Gerry this is coming along beautifully! You have such talent its amazing! This makes me want to get out my floss and fabric and go to town! I have to work on my BJP first!

Anonymous said...

Oh my word, this is so sweet. Love the blue bird, can't wait to see the rabbit. Suzie in Idaho

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts