11/21/2009

Back home again!

Back home and I did get some stitching done on the drive over to Bellevue.. I finished Leslie's plump fairy. I also got the cracker squares mostly done....all gold and pearls... I made an 8" square and then will finish the ends with lace. I left room for a couple motifs... Both the crackers and Leslie's block will go in the mail on Monday...

The pass wasn't too bad but there was heavy snow. In fact they expect another 20" tonite so we got over just before another big storm...But we were prepared with chains, extra blankets, warm clothes... In past years we have had some bad experiences...
The class was fabulous and I learned a lot... I was from 9am to 5 pm with about 25 minutes for lunch. I was exhausted when done. More tomorrow on the class...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts