1/26/2015

Round Robin Update

Spent the weekend finishing Rengin's RR block. Of course she has a folded ribbon seam and a button. The pansies are made from rayon seam binding which Susie and I dyed... Rengin requested we put our name on the block so I did my name on the left..... sideways hoping that it would look more like decoration than lettering. I got the teeny tiny buttons in LA and they come in 20+ colors. they have a website http://buttons4u.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc… I will get to town tomorrow to mail it...

And all my Diva RRs are home.  Don't they look great together.  It was a fine bunch of stitchers.
And Susan Jarosz still has all my wool RR blocks....

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Very nice job on Rengin's block. I really, really like the folded ribbons. I'm glad you discovered them and mentioned them to me. I'm ready to start on my American Songbirds again but I don't think they would suit the ribbon....although I think I had a smallish piece of linen ribbon. I'll have to have a look and see if I can find it. And your diva blocks are great too.

Createology said...

I love your name as part of the beautiful stitching. Those pansy flowers are stunning. Love your Forget me Knot button and the tiny little buttons. Every one of your returned blocks are gorgeous. Lots of Love put into these labors of needle and thread.

Sandy Graham said...

Love your pansies and the folded ribbon gives me inspiration to give it a try!

Suztats said...

Rengin is sure to love this block! It's gorgeous. Love the ribbon and the button, not to mention the colour harmony.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts