1/29/2015

Art Challenge Day 2

3/5 Art Challenge. Day 2 - I was nominated to participate in this challenge by my Lisa Boni I'll be posting at least 3 pieces of art every day for five days! I made dolls for myself when a child myself, dolls for my daughter, dolls for my granddaughters.

I made every part of the dolls including the heads. The top photo is "Mirth and Girth" Girth's head is sculpted from clay, covered in fabric and painted.. Mirth and the doll below have heads molded from clay and painted,  I liked making dolls to someone's likeness and the bottom one is my daughter-in-law.  When I began CQ I had all the stash from doll costuming.  I haven't made a doll now though for about 15 years.
There are a few older posts about my dolls.. http://olderrose.blogspot.com/search/label/Dolls

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

The dolls are wonderful and just think that you had all that stash to start off on your cq journey. So much fun to see how everything a person has done contributes to what they are doing now.

Createology said...

I very much admire your dolls and how you created them from nothing. So much work and love and talent put into them. Creative Doll Bliss...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts