7/17/2011

So much for going slowly......


 I vaguely remember saying that this was going to be my "take along piece" this month.. Well it has been so much fun I haven't been able to put it down... I need to finish all the knots for the baby's breath and will do that today when I take mom in her wheel chair to the public gardens... Hopefully we'll find a nice spot in the shade.  Then I'll add the beads to the floral area to give it some bling.... There will also be a nice long seam treatment on the one seam left showing..

Remember I am working from this painting that Ritva in Finland sent.  This round robin was "our favorite artist."  I'm far enough along that I'm thinking placement of the birds so started doing some cutouts different sizes and testing for placement... 
Now that I am looking at it on the computer I decided that maybe I need more bullion roses on the left...  so I popped it into photoediting to see and "sure nuf" so will take that thread along also..

1 comment:

gocrazywithme said...

An incredible block! Do you think you could keep it for the retreat? Probably not....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts