7/27/2011

Next in line for the Artist RR - Helina's blocks

Gayle posted her work on Helina's blocks in the CQI artist RR... Here are the three that are completed... It makes my heart sing to see this kind of teamwork... The artist Helina chose was Helene Schjerfbeck, a Finnish artist. 


 
 
All three stitchers chose a very light, airy , minimal approach... They all did a couple seams and something floral...  So since I want whatever I do to fit in with their work I will have to follow suit... What??? No lace, no birds???  I'm thinking I'm going to look through a couple of my Helen Steven's books for inspiration...  She is by far my favorite needle person...  The blocks won't arrive until next week but I did look in the files to choose which block I will do.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts