6/16/2010

Logos/tags etc.

I am committed to a craft fair on Monday and had wanted to take some miniature paintings on pins and buttons and realized I had no cards to put them on.... I do have some left from the nursery but they hardly seem appropriate if I'm moving toward a new direction. I'd let that business license expire and feel I need something fresh.. AND FAST!


I designed this logo for the nursery 26 years ago and it has served me well. I had a full length mirror on the freezer and put one across from it against the washing machine and actually posed while I sketched... It was more difficult then you would think to get the arms, feet and head positioned so it looked right... My back view wasn't that big then but it's close now....
That font is University Roman.....one of my all time favorites... BTW Susan... http:// Dafont.com has a "Alice in Wonderland" font.....

1 comment:

Susie Wolfe said...

Gerry - you are BEYOND clever!!! I love, love, love your logo. Can just imagine you sketching it too. Your graphic design skills shine here and I almost feel you winking at me with the word play. Simply fabulous!!
SusieW

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts