9/30/2009

Fabric Enhancement


One evening we piled all the fabric we brought to share in the middle of the floor and there were many large bins of it and it was all silk and other fancies... Cathy sat in the middle of it all and held pieces up and we called out if we wanted some and Cathy and her her assistants divided it up.. It was rather wild and loud but great fun... I was rather restrained as I am trying to reduce my fabrics but some I could not resist.Another day we piled all the "ugly ties" we brought onto the big table. Of course as you would expect, what was ugly to some was beauteous to other. Often the backside of the tie was far prettier than the front, On the right side of this photo are some I pulled to make an ugly tie block... One pastel tie that was my absolute favorite everyone else thought was so ugly that I got it all.. Lucky me. While it was ending I stepped out to call the rental car company and while I was gone they put all the ugly tie leftovers in my bag..... Unlucky me....(but I hid that bunch in someone else's luggage)

3 comments:

qwerty said...

What a wonderful idea! Sounds like great fun :)

Rose Anne B said...

Ohhh Gerry thank you so much for the retreat postings and pictures!!! Love them all and did you come home to the same number of animals??? Any more missing tail feathers?

Susan said...

Tee Hee on the ugly tie stashing in someone's luggage! That will be fun and I hope they blog about that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts