3/04/2009

New from old!

A dear friend came today and helped me get all the ewes inside the old greenhouse. We get together every month or so and make jewelry.. I should say she makes jewelry. I get ideas, assemble old jewelry and string beads but never finish... But today I did... The pendant is a vintage fan-shaped clip-on earring mounted on some filigree. I love making new pieces from old jewelry so I am determinded to finish and put clasps on the things I've started over the last year.

But she is really interested in learning CQ. Showed her how to make a block and sent her home with a JBM book... Hopefully I'll have a stitching mate soon!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Beautiful necklace! What fun creating new jewelry from old! Love your blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts