3/13/2009

Lauri, Lauri, in all your glory.......




Lauri, Lauri, in all your glory.......how does your garden grow? I have just started on Lauri's spider block and she wanted a fairy forest.. Lindy did a fabulous tree and I'm just enlarging the garden.... I won't finish the roots until I get some critters at the base of the tree.
The subject of faces came up and I used one I had made for a xmas block...... I fell in love with Lauri when I met her and wanted her for my daughter-in-law. Unfortunately for me she was already happily married with a family....Such is life....

2 comments:

Lauri said...

Hi Nu Mom

Thank you so much. It is just beautiful!!!! Wait until you see what I have for your block.
Dennis says you can have me, he's done with me.SO.................?

I love what you have doen so far
Thanks Mom
Lauri

Thelma said...

Awesome Gerry! Can't wait to see what else you add.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts