8/05/2018

What now?

I have the first lot of jewelry done and the Etsy site up which was a lot of detail work as they keep changing things to make it much more complicated than it should be.  I have these revolving racks with the necklaces hanging on them on a buffet in the living room.   I need to find more of these racks. With these the top  and bottom levels move in unison but I only find ones that the level move independently ...seems a small matter but it does matter.

 I love walking  by and seeing them sparkle...  Now I can relax a bit and get them on Pinterest and others sites.  But also now I want to make some smaller more sellable necklaces as well with smaller buttons, charms, stash etc. I found some old lockets and cool earring parts  Its definitely giving me a new creatively outlet.  We are in for some over 100 degree weather this week so it will be nice to have something to do in an air-conditioned house...

Shirlee commented today and I spent a most frustrating time trying to answer through blogger.  It used to be hers and other  comments came to my gmail and I could answer from there. Blogger ended all that and only Hotmail comes up when I try to answer.  I complied with all their wishes and still came up with "incorrect address" and "please edit" and I finally gave up...  They wanted me to make Hotmail my primary email address and if I didn't I had to use my Google password to access the Hotmail and it still wouldn't work with the address THEY had given me. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

1 comment:

Shirlee Fassell said...

I understand Gerry! Looking forwards to you new creations!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts