2/11/2015

A Bunch of Bunnies and Sweet Chicks Too!

I've added some bunnies and chicks for spring...

 
Mother Update: I want to thank everyone who has sent emails of concern and prayers. My mother is dying a very slow and painful death.  I didn't think she would make it through last weekend but she has rallied slightly and is tenaciously clinging to life and every minute is a struggle.  I continue my vigil and so grateful for the hospice helpers.  Most everything in my life is on hold and I make no commitments and go day by day..

8 comments:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Love, hugs and prayers for you and your family at this time.

FlowerLady

Shirlee Fassell said...

Gerry so sorry to hear about your Mom. My prayers are with you all.

Mosaic Magpie said...

Big hugs.
xo,
Deb

Lisa Boni said...

Gerry ~ so sorry to hear the news about your mother. Prayers that she will find her peace and go swiftly and easily. Hugs to you and prayers for strength.

Suztats said...

Wishing you peace and comfort during your vigil, Gerry. Hugs.

Marilyn said...

I hope that soon your Mom will be at peace and a big hug to you.

bubbygigi said...

My heart goes out to you. I will keep you in my prayers.

floozina said...

Gerry I am so sorry to hear of your mother's slow and painful decline. I will be thinking of you both. Above all be kind to yourself.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts