5/10/2014

Absolutely yummy, fabulous, delicious day...

DH is out of town for two days, it is stormy outside, and I don't have to be anywhere today... I may not even get dressed today...

 I set up a card table and dumped all my jacket fabric on it.  Then I kept tossing and shuffling it to see if there were any pieces that didn't belong.








 
I now have it reduced to this.  And I can start cutting...




















I'm following Marilyn Nepper suggestion of paper piecing the patches in clumps... I made up three clump patterns, labeled them, color coded the adjacent edges, ran off copies on card stock so I have paper pieces AND the master sheet.  I'm making this up as I go along so hopefully it will all worked as planned.... LOL

Now I wish I had used my JoAnn's coupons to buy new blades for my rotary cutter.  Mine have been sharpened so many times they need to be replaced...















 

3 comments:

margaret said...

this jacket I can see is going to be spectacular so looking forward to seeing it completed

Marilyn said...

Oh yummy is right. A pile of fabrics after my own heart. And time to play with them too. Enjoy!

Lorraine said...

This looks like fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts