4/29/2012

Mother's helper or who chewed the lid off the glitter bottle?

Mother's helper or who chewed the lid off the glitter bottle? Does the name Morris pop right into you mind?  Well it should....

Came into the living room one day and a long trail of gold glitter  was on the rug along with an empty glitter bottle missing a lid....   Morris was innocently sitting on the couch with a gold nose...  Who Me?

I have no end of material to finish this CQ book  for my CQJP..  Some I will not even use since I intend this book to be read to my great-grandchildren.  I will leave out a page on his obsession with my bra and another page on his eagerness to consume anything dead and disgusting..




I have tried a few options for the cover for the peek-a-boo on this block but so far nothing has excited me so will think on it for a while and add it later...  BUT when there is a cover to lift up this is what will be seen...

The first thing my Wednesday "CQ-in-training gals" learned was to guard their supplies...





4 comments:

gocrazywithme said...

For the peek-a-boo cover: do you still have the lid from the glitter bottle? Or a reasonable facsimile?

Marilyn said...

I think Morris might have been mischief (grin). I love your next page with the sparkly footprints. And I love the 2 corgi bums in your previous post. It reminds me of a picture I have of my granddaughter and her cat both looking out the screen door when she was small - the cat was as tall as she was when he put his feet up to look out.

Susan Elliott said...

Wonderful! But ahhh, come on!! You can't leave out his obsession with your bra....

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love Morris with his golden nose. My late dachshund, Casey used to steal (just one,didn't knock the others off the plate) a christmas cookie every year off the coffee table, leaving white confectioners sugar paw prints and a scent of anise on her breath! What would life be without these little clowns?
As I read your former post, I see you speak of filling up a printer sheet with images. Could you tell me what program you use to do this? I certainly understand why we would want to use all of the sheet carefully-they are very expensive.
Thanks Miss Gerry-Amy in LA

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts