6/06/2011

Marilyn's Grandson button finished...

Marilyn's grandson is now on his very own 1 1/4" button.  It was about done for awhile but wasn't happy with it and then I realized his ear was too low...  When I fixed that I am now really done.. The background is not grey but I scanned it and the mop reflection made it look grey.  I will have to search for her email address.

Worked a while on Margreet's block and should have something to share tomorrow.. Will start on Shirlee's button tomorrow and then take a button break and get back to stitching.


4 comments:

Cathy said...

That turned out so cute! Marilyn will be thrilled. Let me know if she doesn’t see this post and comment; I can send you her email privately. Good to talk to you tonight, Dear One! Hugs, Cathy

Pearl said...

This is so beautiful and the likeness is wonderful. She will treasure this forever!

Anonymous said...

Cute little guy- you did a great likeness. I was just at a blog "shawkl"- she posted about some large flat mother of pearl beads that she painted on- thought you might be interested in them since you mentioned once that your buttons are hard to find. Jane

Susan Elliott said...

WOW! It looks amazing Gerry. And I'm sure it's the first and only grandson on a button since the 19th century!~! I think you might start a trend so you better be careful. If it were me, I'd want a button for each grandchild...enough to use on a sweater!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts