7/28/2009

Progress on Nicki's block......


The fish are done and I've started beading the water in their wake. I loved the wavy seam on the left and I started to echo it on the right... It's great to get a block with so much good work ahead of me...

I had wanted sea-life parades and have a couple more planned as sketched below... Once I pinned it up I immediately saw that a seam treatment I started looks like whiskers on the bottom fish and so will have to be reworked... I'm far enough along that I can set it aside while I get the Faces RR ready to mail...... I tried to keep my fish in proportion with the fish on the lower right. I bought some neon thread and neon paint to use....

3 comments:

Susan said...

The fish have taken on a whole new life now that they are complete! Wonderful, as usual!

Maddie Can Fly said...

That beading is out of this world. I love the way you did the beaded water in the wake of the fish.

Wendy said...

I love your fish! I have really been learning a lot about motifs from you! I have even bought felt to try and make some like you do! Thanks for all the wonderful inspiration!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts