2/09/2020

Folding door to bonus room is done!!!!

Spent most of the week at the new house and have all the things done that I wanted to do before hand... Lots of other projects in the works but will be doable after we move.  This week I am trying to catch up at the farm, pack up more things and get a mover lined up as well as someone to do an estate sale after the move. I just can't move fast enough now.....

I did finish the door today and now just need to find a handyman to install it for me.. I did indeed get a barn, sheep, path, and a pond with loons rather than ducks...  I didn't get anything in the upper sections but I am out of time.

Totally unplanned I spent 3 days totally transforming the bathroom cabinets but haven't taken pictures yet... plus I added about 20 extra shelves to existing closets, pantries,  and cabinets...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts