6/26/2019

Painting what's not there....

Sometimes I paint what I know is there even when I can't see it... this is the case with this sweet dog's eyes... In the photo he has just shadows where his eyes are.  If I lifted his chin just a tad and added some light I could give him eyes.  So I did...

This is Kodiak and I just finished his portrait on a MOP disc.  Actually the scanner did not get the color correct as the portrait is much more copper toned than it shows...

My equipment has been giving me  fits and I am  trying to get everything working together again but so far with very little luck...  I really need an in-house computer tech or a son close by..very little luck there as well.

When I haven't blogged for a long while I don't know where to start when I get far behind.  A lot has happened and I will try to catch up...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts