1/13/2009

Match made in heaven.


I've had this antique typing table for almost 50 years. When my kids were small it was in the family room and was a rolling game, craft, and homework table. I bought it from the original owner who had purchased around 1930 for a small town doctor's office.

For the last 30 years I have used it as a night stand by my bed. Now that I have my little red chest it is home to my old featherweight which I use more than any other machine I have. I am totally addicted to anything on wheels, especially my old hospital bedside tables and now this typing table is embarking on a new career. I'm still deciding whether to refinish or paint it....

2 comments:

Lil said...

Oh oh oh! You have a featherweight too! I went searching in my archives to show you a few pics of my featherweight 221. I LOVE my FW!

http://crazyseoulsister.blogspot.com/search?q=featherweight+

RoseLady said...

Oh how perfect! I just love little things...that is the perfect match for your FW.

Joan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts