10/08/2009

Urgent changes needed!!!



Did the mums last thing before I went to bed last night and when I looked at them this morning my first thought was "OMG what was I thinking or not thinking as the case my be?"


  • They are all the same size ...

  • The centers are too centered...

  • They look like 3 fried eggs sitting there..

  • The bud is way too big.

My first urge was to tear them out and the second urge was to put the block away and work on Nicki's block... But as I look at it longer, it is salvageable by enlarging the 3 large mums which will make the bud smaller. And while enlarging I can reposition the centers... So I will try that first and if I still don't like it THEN it's back too urge one and two...I need some very dark green but waiting to dye some ribbon......

1 comment:

Lesley UK said...

Oh Gerry, I'm almost suicidal. How can you possibly criticise your work. I'd be chuffed to bits to be able to turn out the things you do.
I know it sounds sort of brown nosing, but honestly, you are so multitalented. I love the doll you made for youe son. It does look just like you, judging from the photos I've seen. I really envy you your energy. The one Cq purse I've finished has been greatly admired, particularly during my hospital visits, and today my SIL and DIL and even my oldest DGD asked me if I could make her a 'Gothic' style bag. (I'm glad I've produced at least one Goth GD as the other two are really 'girly'
If I could sew faster I could keep them all happy. It's great that they want some of my stitching. but they,d go mad if they saw your work. luv Lesley

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts