10/30/2009

Blocks revisited - Encrusted RR - Cobi's

Only the truly committed encrusters signed up for this RR. This was no "do a motif and two seams" and quit deal. This was Cobi's block and I was the very first person to work on it. You can see that I tried to do 1/4 of the block....which I always try to do anyway. From me it went on to Leslie who did the upper right..

Everyone worked as a team and this ended up being an outstanding block... I love it every time I look at it... I know Maire was in this RR also and Ati who I have been in many RRs with and always admire her work.. All people who put their very best into every block they work on...

3 comments:

Cobi said...

I enjoyed this rr really a lot. The blue beaded bird is terrific and the silky with lace frame makes the block. I love this block. Thanks again to you Gerry and the other wonderfull ladies who worked on it.

Ati said...

It is nice to see those lovely blocks again on your blog Gerry.
Hope we can do it again one day :)

SY said...

This is just stunning. Gorgeous work ladies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts