10/09/2009

Three fried eggs


I know....I know.... I am my very own worst critic Lesley, but once I saw three fried eggs it had to be fixed...I did enlarge and vary the shapes of the main mums, varied the positions and shapes of the centers and made the bud smaller.. It's subtle but I'm hoping you can see the difference and improvement between the before and after. I continually critique what I'm working on to be aware of all the elements I talk about such as repetition, balance, direction, etc. I've pointed out the directional elements in this block and if you do it yourself often, pretty soon it becomes instinctive to move the eye around the block.... Since this block is all about love, I'm adding more hearts rather than buttons.....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts