10/27/2009

Queen of Hearts

This has to be my favorite theme... I added many, many hearts and the beaded crowns after it came home. I loved doing the queen of hearts cards in my photo editing program and if I ever get motivated to do a larger quilt or hanging this is will definitely be the theme...
I finished three more blocks last night that had a black border so I have nine done. So if the opportunity arises to display them they are all ready to go... But I've done no stitching this week and have no empty blocks for winter ready for my next projects so that is next on the list... I have my tiger tape and tons of new threads sooooooooooo....

2 comments:

Ati said...

All the blocks show great on that stand Gerry!

Lin Moon said...

I just love this block! Did you take the Mucha woman and edit her (and all the others you show) to be on a playing card? I love all the crowns....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts