10/29/2009

Snow!!! Fan Stitching

I've kept track of the first real snowfall since 1986 and this is the earliest by about a week and the wind is blowing and howling. Lots of the trees have not even lost their leaves yet. I've decided to PP a bunch of lace and start on the end pieces of my featherweight cover.




A day or so ago I was checking my favorite blogs and even going to favorites of the other blogs. Somewhere I saw a neat treatment of a fan shape. Actually it was a fin on a fish but I started thinking about it during the night and thought it might work on my fans...but they are too narrow.. I still went looking for the blog and can't find it and am kicking myself for not bookmarking it... So I've tried to duplicate it on paper because I want to use it... As I said it was on a fin of a fish... If this rings a bell let me know as I'd like to give them credit and share the idea...











This poor little bird has it's head buried under it's wing and all it's feathers fluffed to keep warm.... I'm off to fluff my feathers and do some stitching...
p.s. when my pc was in the shop they disabled my internet history and I really miss it... will have to enable it again...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts