10/18/2009

Funny image!


I finally am getting close to sorting all I brought back from the retreat, Among my treasures was a CD of images shared by Lauri. There are some fabulous ones and some really humorous ones but the one that gave me the giggles I'm sure was not meant to be funny but erotic...
In fact I'm sure it was taken by some photographer who had a fetish with underarm hair..or natural body odors. I can see this as an ad for deodorant but the poor girl is sooooooooooooooo thin... Just look at those arms... I MUST do some photo editing with this shot...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL that does look funny, reminds me of the other night my daughter in tank top comes flops on the couch after a shower and proclaims that for the Winter she is going European . Then proudly lifts her arms for us to see and then her brother shoots back , oh yours is longer then mine, then they are comparing and laughing since his sister didn't even know he has under pit hair now. Oh boy. I will have to share this photo with them.

Thanks for the fun:)
Ann Flowers
flowerscrazyq@gmail.com

gocrazywithme said...

There was a commercial on TV this summer with a woman riding on a tandem bike with a man, and her armpit hair was so long it was flowing back into his face. I don't even remember what product the commercial was meant to promote, but it certainly was a hoot!
This girl seems too skinny to be a "beauty" of that time period.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts