10/23/2009

Roses RR

This is the second block that I had already put trim around a year or so ago and wasn't happy with it...

I went ahead and put the heavy pellon on the back and turned the trim back... It's not nearly as neat as one that I put the pellon on first and then the trim...

I have pulled nine blocks to finish off and tried to pick some with different techniques and themes... It will be such a relief to have them done so I can look for somewhere to display them and find people who want to do CQ...

Of course I have never taught a crazy quilt class so will have to cross that bridge when I come to it and ask for help from anyone who has...

1 comment:

Cobi said...

what a gorgeous block and what a lovely rr that was. I'd love to do it again if you'd be in it too. an encrusted roses rr!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts