10/07/2009

Self portrait



Several years ago I decided to make a doll in my own image for my son and here it is. I actually had a mirror on the table as I sculpted the face... Again the head is sculpted from paperclay... I love wearing red and probably have more red coats and red shoes than any normal person should have. So of course a doll in my own image had to have red shoes...
Here's a close up of the gourmet cake......not going to win any blue ribbon at the fair!!!! I'm making great headway on the Singer blocks and finished the mums tonight...

4 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Well, she's cool and I think she looks like your picture!

BTW, thanks for the links in your last post.

Ati said...

Love, love it :)

Cobi said...

Oh Gerry that doll is adorable and I'm sure your son loves it. is he the son who loves to cook with you?

Thelma said...

I love it Gerry! You are such a talented lady!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts