10/20/2009

Ms. Seena d' Crime

I ran across this photo while sorting stuff yesterday. I made this doll years ago and not sure what happened to her... I made her before I started sculpting heads so her head is cloth and flat!!! I painted her face on with acrylics. Sometimes people had to touch her face to make sure it was really flat...too funny! She's a mystery writer as you can tell by her name, Ms. Seena d' Crime.



The handle of her umbrella is a dagger and there's skeletons in her bag. Spiders, a magnifying glass, clues and other things appropriate to her trade are in and about her body. I can't remember what was tucked on her hat.. I must have given her to someone but for the life of me can't remember that either......I did love doing Victorian costuming...

3 comments:

Karen said...

Gerry,
She is adorable! You did a wonderful job on her face!

Cathy said...

What a lovely lady Ms. D'Crime is!! You are so talented and clever. But what else is new, LOL ???? I love these old dolls and hope you'll share any of your old work that you run across.... Hugs, Cathy

Rose Anne B said...

WOW Gerry she is just lovely and too bad you don't know who's home she now resides so to speak! Wouldn't it be something if someone saw your blog and came back saying she's HERE???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts