8/31/2009

The other side of the door!!!


Remember a while back when I told you about our ugly odd-sized door with 30 coats of paint on it? Rather then have a door specially made or reframe for a standard door I chose to paint and antique it. When someone asked where the "facilities" are, we just tell them to look for a green door.

Well obviously the other side was just as ugly so I painted it also with a different scene... Not only to disguise the ugly door but to give someone something to look at in the tiny bathroom... We have a couple friends well over 6' and I wonder "Do they have to put their feet in the tub when sitting on the toilet?" Anyway a long time ago I promised to put up a picture of the other side of the door so here it is.

2 comments:

~~Sittin.n.Spinnin said...

Beautiful!

Mom E. said...

You, my dear, are so talented! I couldn't paint a stick figure to save my life!
I love it!
Betsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts