8/10/2009

New challenge

I felt so good after I suffered through the "Out of Your Comfort Zone" challenge that I am ready to go again so I stopped at the thrift store on my way to mail Nicki's block... Today was orange tags 99 cents so I gathered a few things to make a dark large print project.....again a long ways out of my comfort zone... I should have a few more black pieces in my stash bin and of course I can raid my husband's ties which he never wears anymore.......

Also found this cool crystal necklace which needs some repair and I have big plans for it... After being washed it really glistened....

2 comments:

Skye said...

You most definitely find the treasures...Have fun and I look forward to seeing what you will once again create..It's always so exciting...Skye

allie aller said...

Gerry, I need your email so I can send you more info about the Alliance crazy quilts! ;-)
Allie
aaller@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts