8/28/2009

Emmy's Block done


Except for the dragonfly and the painted butterfly button, all I've done is embellish the embellishments. I added lots of beads, more crocheted flowers, and found button centers that complemented each other for all the flowers. Every so often it happens I receive a block that is very full but I always find plenty to do by adding and filling out what's already there. It's always more fun having your "own space" but I enjoy this sort of challenge also.. Of course I'm always hoping nobody's feelings are hurt when I tweak here and there and make little changes...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That turned out so fantastic!!! I love the crocheted flowers and button centers. I think your added elements complemented the others work. what a great way of working with what someone put there. I personally would not mind especially if it made it pop just that much more. Nicely done. Just gorgeous!!!!

Susan said...

I love what you added ...It did really bring things out and balanced. I know that is hard for most of us to develop...a talent/gift...the eye to see these things. But you are helping to train those of us who don't have the 'gift' to still have better sight! Thanks for showing/explaining and the works!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts