8/03/2009

Cathy's block planning

I'll be done with with Nicki block by the end of the week so pinned Cathy's block (CQINoive group) to the wall... and WOW this block talked immediately and what it said was PEACOCK!!!
I just love the bead work in the upper left and all it needs is a body.. And never to do things halfway I could see space for a second peacock in the bottom right... I see this second peacock with a paisley wing and tail that echos all the colors of the butterfly fabric....

There's also a nice little fan thing going in the heart and I have the perfect brass filligree fan to go there.. Did a little rough sketching with photo tools to give you an idea where I'm headed.

No stitching today though as alfalfa bales were delivered and need to be moved into the barn pronto.. a couple day's work at least... And my hands will be swollen, scratched and sore.

2 comments:

Thelma said...

Love how you approach your ideas Gerry! What program do you use to do this with? I need to start doing that too. That peacock is going to look awesome there!

qwerty said...

I also love how you approach your ideas and designs. I pull out my pencil crayons, lol. This is already looking fabulous, when it's done it will look spectacular!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts