12/03/2009

Pass quilt and just go straight to crazy!!!

My most unfavorite part of CQ is making the quilt block and I am always threatening to give up CQ altogether every time I have to make blocks... At the very least least I may pass quilt and go straight to crazy!!! But here I am again making blocks for the encrusted DYOB RR that will begin in January.. I use a pattern when I make blocks...the same patterns over and over... Once I finish embellishing who can tell????


I made many more queens of hearts than I could use in the hearts RR so I plan on putting one on each one of these blocks.. Hmm pastel pinks.....definite comfort zone. I love encrusting so I'm really looking forward to this RR.. I plan to make at least of a couple of the blocks into small beaded bags for charity auctions in the fall. Next on my list is making the block for the 2010 challenge. Nicki sent me some very bright aqua blues..way out of my comfort range but here goes.......................

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts