12/28/2009

Bib Aprons

When I used to do booths at garden shows one of my best sellers were aprons for women made from bib overalls like in photo on the left. I made one for Cathy (http://cathyscrazybydesign.blogspot.com/) and she has been making them not only for women but for girls also and adding clever twists of her own..
I used to buy the overalls in the winter on 99 cents days at thrift stores. Since I figured the thrift stores would be quiet with all the after holiday sales at Target, Shopco etc going on, I headed out to gather some bib overalls for Cathy... I hoped to get about a dozen but managed to find 22 pairs for 99 cents a pair.. Some very good brands also... BUM. Land's End, Tony Helfliger, Gitano, etc.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Woo-hoo!!! Thank you, dear Gerry! You are such a sweetheart. I can't wait to get my hands on them, LOL!!! Twenty-two; that just blows my mind!! Love ya, Cathy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts