12/20/2009

Completely Naked ......

When I made needle cases last year for Xmas gift I didn't do CQ piecing. Rather I embellished tapestry and was really happy with the result. As needle cases are one of the things I want to make for my GDs for college graduation I was on the lookout for the perfect pattern of tapestry to embellish and found this one the other day..
It has much more gold and moss green in it than shows in the photo...


Actually this block is also off color... It is VERY lime green and is for the daffodill/goldfinch block... Since this block has been floating around in my brain for several years I have some pretty firm ideas for motifs. Will gather laces etc. and start on seams soon as I get my lace dyed and buttons painted...

I had intended to limit myself to two RRs this spring but found myself signing up for a third this morning... So much self discipline!!!

1 comment:

Ann Flowers said...

I just love how you title your blog posts!

The tapestry needle-cases is such a good idea. I bet they sure hold up well with all the handling they may get! I hope you will continue to post pics of the progress! You are so very clever.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts