1/06/2010

Bits of totally extraneous info.

I have been expecting packages...some books, antique buttons, and some new bras but I definitely wasn't expecting the package that arrived yesterday. It was a Christmas cracker I mailed to Maria in Portugal about Nov. 22. I had made an error on the address so this poor package has been to Portugal and back. I reboxed it and it will go out again today along with packages to Ritva in Finland and RoseAnne in Canada.

Then there's just who reads this blog??? Sometimes I'm surprised. I was visiting with my son on the phone and he said my granddaughter in Scotsdale AR had been reading my blog. She was the very LAST person who I would have thought had time to read it. She's busy with college and a job and I'm sure a busy social life.

Then there's the hair thing. I have a special friend whose younger and busy with two jobs and all kinds of other activities. She was coming on the 14th to do jewelry with me and I was going to surprise her with my new haircut... Well this morning there was an email from her saying "I can't believe you are going to cut your hair" so obviously she had read the blog also...

There's truth in that statement about not being able to go back. I didn't like the new blogger editor because it didn't have spell check and I couldn't cut and paste. I decided to go back to the old editor and only part of the tools appeared and photos came up in HTML... Now I can't get the new editor to work properly. Not the best way to start the day...

2 comments:

Susie Wolfe said...

Gerry,
I'm always surprised at the few number of comments on your blog. I do read your blog each day. I'm trying to comment more because I feel like I take enjoyment and knowledge from you without giving anything in return. Know that you do have a faithful reader in CA and thanks for posting such interesting and varying content so often.
Susie

Anonymous said...

I also check in on your blog daily. I am excited to see what you are up to "today". Always wonderful stuff. Must be for for you to see who's checking in. Hope you will post a picture of your new hair do. Suzie in Idaho

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts