7/23/2010

Thanks..Can't win them all....and Wil and the car.

First thanks for all the comments and emails about Ritva's block... I often feel so isolated with no fellow CQ stitchers here that when you leave comments, it is like having a friend with me... So thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Some days you can't win them all and not even a few... Here are my sour cream-lemon tea breads. I must have added the baking soda twice as they just exploded in the oven... I couldn't even salvage them to make a pudding...6 eggs and 3 cups of sugar into the trash... Thank heavens they were on a cookie sheet or I'd be cleaning my oven for days.. Morris did like the crumbs tho...of course he eats dead mice, bugs and snake skins so he hardly qualifies as a critic of what's gourmet.

Here's my helper Wil with "the car of his dreams". Actually for $300 it's a very nice little car. I was afraid with a car he'd not have free time to work but then the price of gas is a mitigating factor.....
The back seat had a few problems and he solved them with some creativity and colored duck tape....



3 comments:

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

I'm afraid I would have picked the pans clean. Sounds yummy and I could care less how they look....I can imagine the yumminess! Yeah for Will. Good job on the interior problem!
Smiles,Pat

Laurie said...

The endless uses for duct tape! Very creative, and really it doesn't look bad at all!
Your welcome on the block, I still keep going back and looking at it. i have my pattern, but a little intimidated to start!
Now you know you have to make some more of your bread, that still looked good to me!!

Momma Bear said...

Ahh Duct tape, is there nothing it can't do?
and what about the sheep do they not deserve a yummy treat or would their tummies rebel? I know my flock of blue jays and black birds would have picked those pans clean in a trice!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts