7/15/2009

More angels and recycle

T
These little angels were on all the posts in the angel garden. I could only get to these few because the rest of the fence is beyond reach because of a climbing rose on steroids... Polar Star. I do not recommend it unless you want an impenetrable wall of thorns.. It's totally hardy, aggressive, fast growing and completely untrainable. Of course I rue the day I planted a dozen of them along that fence.
The rusty item on which my little angels rest is the remains of an old cream separator I found at a farm auction for free... I turned it into a sundial....I used to haunt farm auctions. They're the greatest and the best stuff is in the junk piles behind the outbuildings and they're delighted to give it to you free for hauling it away...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts