7/24/2009

King of the Bump

I was out doing some work on a fence this morning and was watching the rams... Apparently when I was clearing the pasture a couple years ago I left a small pile of dirt. It is about 3' square and no more than 8" high (a bump) but in that pasture it is definitely high ground. That 8" gives a height advantage and the two rams are constantly pushing and shoving to be "king of the bump" It's a guy thing and sooooooooooo funny to watch. I tried to get a picture but the minute they see me they run to see if I have any grain in my pockets..and I usually do!!

1 comment:

Cobi said...

oh Gerry I can imagine how funny that is. I have to cats who always try to sit on my spot of the couch as soon as I get up. they have learned to get away asap when I get back and lower that big bottom of mine. conquering the most wanted spot is what an animal's life seems all about. they're so cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts